As we know that after announcement for iOS6 since the WWDC summit 2012 it has been in the testing period for developers (although it’s been few months for now but who cares as this new Operating System will be available for every customer from 19 September onwards.) That’s not all as all the consumers will be able to update their device to this version of OS as well. After the much awaited announcement of iPhone5, Apple is all set to release its final version of iOS6 for masses from 19 September 2012 onwards.
Flaunting about all new 200 features & even an updated edge for the Apple App Store with iTunes, iOS 6 is all set to be accessible to:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- The new iPad
- iPad 2
- iPod Touch (4th generation)
Click Here to read more about iOS6, and stay connected with us as once this Operating system is out there we’ll be first to provide you every features and specification with all Pros and Cons about this Operating System from Apple iOS6.
You might also be interested in reading about:-
- iPhone 5 Specifiactions
- New iPod touch will be availble in 5 different colors
- Apple iPhone 5 event available on iTunes
- Comparison between iPhone5 vs Nokia Lumia 920 vs Motorola Droid RAZRMaxx HD vs Samsung Galaxy SIII
- New iPod touch with A5 processor, enhanced camera & FaceTime HD