Steps to create and set your own vibration patterns on iPhone :-
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Click on Sounds
- Scroll down to set particular alerts for ringtone, voicemail etc
- Click on the thing you want to alter vibration alert
- Click on the Vibration tag at the top
- Scroll down till you can see Custom option & click on Create New Vibration.
- Click anyplace on screen to create convention vibration pattern.
- To create longer vibration alert press your finger longer while to make this custom alert shorter just click once.
- After you are finished, click on Stop or Play (to check again) and if change if you want just by repeating the same procedure
- Click on Save and save it with a name.
The vibration you created will be displayed under Custom section and you can create endless alert notifications. You might also be interested in reading about
- Apple 4th Generation Tablet – iPad4
- Apple 13 inches MacBook Pro
- iPad Mini – Complete Specifications
- Updated Mac mini announced